Our Time4learning experience!
    Trish7678 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Our Time4learning experience!

We are going to use Time4learning.com as our core curriculum. We were about ready to throw in the towel this year and go back to public school with having to homeschool at a pre-k, 5th and 7th grade level and a toddler running around. I just didn't have it in me to do all these lesson plans and grade things and keep track of it all. I couldn't understand how these moms did it and I was starting to beat myself up over it but my hubby kept saying we know homeschooling is what we want to do with our kids their has to be SOMETHING to help us. As a last resort I went online and searched for anything that ALL my kids could do and we could afford.

We came across Time4learning.com and have been using it for about 4-6 months. All 3 of our school age kids use it and love it.One of the main characters in the middle levels is Jack Riley and my older two girls find that SO funny because we have a nephew who has the exact same name! My 4 yr old actually begs to do school work on the computer now. T4L keeps track of each child and the progress they make daily and even grades it for you which was my biggest concern with homeschooling multiple kids. They have reports you can view and print up whenever you need to and that gives me the added security I need just in case I need it for record of my kids schooling.

I think its very nicely organized and easy to navigate and our youngest schooler even does it all by herself. She thinks she is such a big girl doing it all by herself and even my older two find it very appealing have that independence to do it all on their own. It has the cutest little characters for the little ones and even the characters for middle school are cool and they get a different activity each time so it keeps the child's interest and they never get bored. Some of the activities have printable worksheets to do so the child gets a break from the computer if they would like one.

It does cost but for our family situation we thought the price was very reasonable. If you want to give it a try they do offer a 14-day money back guarantee.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing your story. With six children myself, I know what a time-saver Time4Learning can be.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

We've been using T4L for about 2 months now. It has totally changed our homeschooling attitudes!

My husband laughs at me because he says I have become like an obsessed spokesperson for T4L. We left the grocery store the other day and he said "how in the world did you manage to have a conversation with the cashier not only about the fact that we homeschool, but also about the curriculum we use?!?"
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Trish7678 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default T4L

I totally agree! The other day my hubby and I were out and we saw a van totally decorated in cool colors advertising a color printing place and my immediate thought was "Hey we should avertise T4L on our van!"

Nanci is offline Junior Member Newbie

These are all great to read! We are ready to register and it's helpful to read good feedback from others.

Have a great day,
    nanci

ccpeterson is offline Member

We've been using it for just over a month and we love it. My son, who is 11 no longer complains about doing his 'school'. It's AMAZING!!
    ~Charity~
    Homeschoolin' Mama to 2
    Son, 14
    Daughter, 11

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Trish! AWESOME testimony!!! What a blessing! I love seeing how many people have been impacted by this program. Time4Learning truly puts the "JOY" back in home education!
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/