printing work samples
    mamalovejoy is offline Junior Member

Default printing work samples

Hi,

I homeschool through a charter school program which requires that I submit monthly samples of my children's school work. I already know they will not accept progress reports which list the lessons covered, scores, etc.. Thus, I need a program that allows me to print my children's completed work assignments. Will T4L allow me to do this? If so, how do I do this?

Thanks!
    Vanessa
    East Bay, CA

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Completed Odyssey Writer assignments and many quizzes and tests can be printed from your student's Reports screen. There are also printable worksheets available. These are usually sufficient when samples or a portfolio are required. All of the student's work is not printable.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

mamalovejoy is offline Junior Member

Thanks for the information, but how will I know which quizzes and assignments are printable? We did a couple of quizzes yesterday, but I did not see how to print them.

Thanks!
    Vanessa

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Completed work that is printable shows up in the student's report as a link. You can just click on the link and print it.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!