Question about T4L
    h5rus is offline Junior Member

Default Question about T4L

Hi there!

I am currently homeschooling my seven year old and loving it! We found another online program to help with a certain subject and my daughter just loves working on the computer and is doing great! Then I came upon T4L and noticed that it offers ALL the subjects and not just the one we found elsewhere. So here's my question --is there an option to choose and pay for specific subjects that I am interested in or is the only option to use ALL the subjects for that grade level?

Another question -my daughter is ahead in certain areas so whereas she may be at her grade level in science, she's a grade level ahead in math and two grade levels ahead in reading, etc. Would T4L work for us then?

Thanks for any help provided!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

Your student will have easy access to one grade level above and one grade level below his registered level. Students may be registered in different grade levels for each subject, and the registered level can be changed as needed, all with no extra charge.

You are free to decline any subjects. Those subjects then won't appear on your child's launchpad. There is no price difference if you elect to use fewer subjects.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

h5rus is offline Junior Member

That all sounds fantastic! We will give it a try!

Thank you for taking the time to reply.