SAT/ACT score using t4l?? Entrance into colleges?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mkzmph

Thread: SAT/ACT score using t4l?? Entrance into colleges?

mkzmph is offline Junior Member

Default SAT/ACT score using t4l?? Entrance into colleges?

Hi, i just signed up for t4l and excited! We have been homeschooling for 7 years now. Already graduated one but do to life I now need something with a little help. I was wondering if anyone has had kids that have taking the SAT/ACT after using this program. How well did they score? Were you satisfied? How about entrances into colleges did they have to take the entrance exams? Thanks in advance! Kelly

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Kelly . . . from another Kelly!

My kids took ASSET college entrance exams, since they were required to score "at college level" in reading, writing, and math to be allowed to attend college at 16. They all scored at college level at age sixteen. (This is the four older kids. The two younger ones are still using Time4Learning.) We tend to be math-challenged, so their math scores were barely there, but their reading and writing scores put them in advanced college courses. The eldest even had good math scores, and is now an electronics engineer.

We have homeschooled from the beginning, and tend to do a lot of other stuff . . . Scouts, 4H, volunteer work, part time jobs, sports, music lessons, science kits, and so forth. We've used Time4Learning since 2006.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

mkzmph is offline Junior Member

Thank you so much Kelly! This makes me feel a lot better! My son scored higher than most of his public school friends and that was me doing all the work😳 Lol! So I am praying this will be a refreshing change for us with a procrastinator in the family!!!!~Kelly