From SC?

Thread: From SC?

kimmyk is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default From SC?

Hi,

We are going to be new homeschoolers for my 8th grade son. Is there anyone here from SC that can help me with understanding the laws and getting started?

Thanks In Advance

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Kimmyk.

Let me give you the link for the Time4Learning South Carolina Forum. You'll probably have better luck at finding someone near you there who can reply to your questions specific to your state.
    If you look at the tabs at the top of this page, under Forums, then Visit Forums, you can find all the different forums here at Time4Learning. There's a forum for 8th grade, too.

In the meantime, here is a link to Time4Learning South Carolina Homeschooling: South Carolina Homeschooling Information. You'll be able to find information on the homeschool laws for SC.

I'd also recommend looking into a homeschool support group in your area. They may be able to help you, too. You can simply Google Homeschool Support Group in whatever city in South Carolina.

Lastly, here's a homeschool guide for families who are new to homeschooling.

I hope this helps! Best wishes to you.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

thegaddy5 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi KimmyK - glad to have you as a new member of the T4L family! Hope that you find everything you need... we love T4L and use it for many of our children.
    Jamie
    Mother of six- homeschooling healthy with MOMSCHOOL
    Online Education for Kids and Homeschool Online