T4L System Update Suggestion

Default T4L System Update Suggestion

I like the T4L system but my 12 year finds some of the activities childish. She really like Khan Academy because there are real people and it doesn't the silly characters. It would be nice if the T4L team can change the graphic a bit for the older kids. Also some actual videos with people for some of the other subjects (e.g. Social Studies and LA). These topics are just reading and don't keep anyone engaged. Another thing My child likes about Khan is the reward options. The idea of receiving avatar upgrades and badges are a great way to keep kids motivated. The T4L system should provide an easy access area for suggestion.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Susan. Thank you for your suggestions. We get as many suggestions to retain the "fun" at the upper levels as we do to make it less silly. I think the developer tried to hit a happy medium, since some kids are disappointed when the lessons "grow up" and others want their advancing age recognized with less silly lessons.

Many T4L students use Khan Academy as a supplement.

Time4Learning likes to receive suggestions, and has implemented a lot of things as the result of user input. Here is the contact information.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!