Thinking about signing up my four year old. Need more information.
    Daph is offline Member

Default Thinking about signing up my four year old. Need more information.

I have a four year old who is just beginning to read simple words. She can count to 100, with help at the 10s places, and is just beginning to understand Math. She keeps asking to do school on T4L, and I thought I'd try it out. My questions are:

1. How do I know what level to start her in?

2. Do I still have the 14 day money-back guarantee when I'm adding a second child.

Thanks!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Daph,

I would start your sweet daughter off w/ the lowest level then move her up as you see fit. You might find that the lowest level is all to young and she is more advanced. This would be better then starting off to advanced and her being discouraged.

As for the other question. I am not sure the answer to that. I am hoping Kelly will come along and give you the answer to that.

Blessings
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

Daph is offline Member

Thank you.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Daph.

Generally, if a second child is added after the fourteen-day trial, a separate trial doesn't apply. If you contact customer service before adding your second child, they will make an exception. Please call 954-771-0914 or use the email form on this page.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Daph is offline Member

Thank you, Kelly.