Thinking of using T4L for high school next year but have a few questions
    tcamp910 is offline Junior Member

Default Thinking of using T4L for high school next year but have a few questions

I have two boys I want to start in 9th grade next year. I see that this website offers the core curriculum but I am concerned about electives like foreign language. Where do you go for your electives? I want them to graduate with the ability to go to college if they so choose to. I obviously can't use this curriculum alone to do that...so what do you use?

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

We used Abeka Spanish. Our kids also did Latin, and we used Latin by Memoria Press.

A good website for the high school homeschooling years where you can get more information on what others are using for language or electives is Letshomeschoolhighschool. You can also find a forum for parents and another one for students there.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

peppermintmochalatte is offline Junior Member

Default Thank you!

Thank you so much for asking this question! I needed this information too!

Quote Originally Posted by tcamp910 View Post
    I have two boys I want to start in 9th grade next year. I see that this website offers the core curriculum but I am concerned about electives like foreign language. Where do you go for your electives? I want them to graduate with the ability to go to college if they so choose to. I obviously can't use this curriculum alone to do that...so what do you use?