Time on Task

Thread: Time on Task

edussentials is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Time on Task

I am having difficulty deciphering the reports generated in the student portfolio.

I ran a report for a student and noticed a couple of things that don't seem to add up. First, the report is sorted by the time that they logged in. The system seems to be ignoring the date completely and only looking at the time of day when sorting the report. Can this be fixed easily?

Second, some of the times seem to be overlapping. For example, the student logged into a learning activity at 3:51:50 PM on 2/21 and spent 14:54 on the activity. They then logged into another activity at 3:55:55 PM on the same day, but this overlaps with the 14:54 they supposedly spent on the first activity. Am I misreading the reports, or is there a problem with the reporting system.

Thanks for all the help.

Mike Barnes

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Reports will sort first by subject, then by date, then by activity type within that date. To view a particular date, input it in both "Date" fields under the search criteria.

I am unable to duplicate your probem with overlapping times and would be interested to hear from anyone else who is experiencing this problem.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!