Time4Learning vs eLearningK12
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bbooth

Thread: Time4Learning vs eLearningK12

Unregistered Guest

Question Time4Learning vs eLearningK12

I am currently using elearningK12, but due to how expensive it is, I am thinking of switching to Time4Learning. Can anyone help me in what the differences are? I also have to check option #3 on the NOI form and want to make sure that Time4Learning is accepted for it. (state of Virginia) I have been really stressing over this and need to make my decision within the new few weeks. Thank you SO much for listening and for your help. I should add, the upcoming school year will be our 3rd year homeschooling, and we are entering high school.

Thanks again!

bbooth is offline Member

I am not familiar with elearningK12. I have found Time4Learning to be a wonderful curriculum for homeschooling my daughter for over a year now. They retain your records and everything is basically graded by the program other than writing assignments, which we grade ourselves. The animated lessons are captivating to children and the lessons are well taught. Your child can work a grade level above or below whichever grade you decide to enroll your child in. Not to mention... you cannot beat the price!

As for option 3, when I send in my NOI I attach a copy of the enrollment letter and that satisfies the law of Virginia. That is what I do each year and I have no problem. Hope this helps!