transcript

Thread: transcript

podolyan22 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default transcript

hello,

i am wondering how can i show that my 8th grade son went to t4l? i am worried that in the 9th grade, they will request a transcript. The homeschool i am looking at requires completion of the 8th grade, and if i dont have proof from t4l, then how is my son supposed to move on to the ninth grade?

thanks alot,
    Alex

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Alex. Time4Learning is not a school that you can prove your student attended. It is a curriculum . . . a tool to be used by the parent to help teach their child.

Time4Learning does provide easier recordkeeping than many home school programs. Through the student portfolio, you can access and print reports of the grades your child earns, as well as time spent on the program.

If you are considering a high school program with specific requirements, you should check with them to see what they will accept. You can print a sample report to show them if necessary. Click here to learn how.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!