Trying to view demos
    K33p3rs is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Trying to view demos

I am interested in Time4Learning for my kids and have almost decided for sure I want to use it starting next school year. I see there are new demos on the website and have tried watching them but they do no play at all. I am using Firefox and I double-checked that I had Adobe Flash installed. Restarted my browser, restarted my computer, it still doesn't play. Any advice? I would like to view the demos as well as show them to my kids because they are involved in the process of choosing a new curriculum for next year.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trying to view demos

Hi! Are these the demo lessons you are viewing? They are simply videos to give you an idea of what the lessons look like. They are not intended to be interactive. So, if you are trying to click on something within them, that won't work.

You can sign up and log in to your parent account to try out any of the lessons at any grade level. If you cancel within the first two weeks, you will receive a full refund credited back to the card you used to sign up. You can just sign up for one child to begin with, as you will have access to all the previews. Then add other children later, if you choose.

Here is where to sign up: Sign up for Time4Learning Your account will be set up within 24 hours (longer or weekends or holidays). You will receive an email when it is ready to use that explains how to log in to your parent dashboard and your student dashboard.

Here is how to cancel: Log in to your parent dashboard. Click on Billing. Select Cancel Student. Go through the steps to cancel your student. If you have more than one student signed up, you need to click the box to cancel each one individually. If you are worried that the cancellation didn't go through, click the Home button in the top navigation bar from your parent dashboard an scroll to the very bottom of the page, where you will see a history of everything that has happened on your account. You should see the cancellation there.

Here is where to access the preview lessons once you have signed up: Log in to your parent dashboard and click on Resources. Select Lesson Plans/Scope and Sequence from near the top of the left sidebar. Look in the next left sidebar and you will see a red word "Preview". Click the subject/grade level you want to preview below the word "Preview" . . . NOT from the main lesson plans. Then you will be able to choose lessons to preview.

I hope this helps. Here's one more thing you might be interested in: Sixty Second Tour of Time4Learning

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!