upper/lower levels
    AnnDMomOf3 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default upper/lower levels

I used T4L for a while last year when my son homeschooled for K. He's now in B&M, but my daughter is now home cyberschooling. Would it possible for her to switch back and forth from lower level to upper level to get the maximum benefit in areas she may be lacking? (Primarily regarding science and social studies). Or does that involve too much backend tweaking? She's currently a 6th grader ... Thanks in advance!

hearthstone_academy is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

She will automatically have access to both levels if you place her that way when registering. The lower level is preschool through third. The upper level is fourth grade through eighth grade. When you sign up, place her in one level for math and the other for language. (For instance, third grade math and fifth grade language.)

She will then have access to all of the other grade levels by using the level navigation or the activity finder.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

AnnDMomOf3 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks!

I logged into the parent area and (despite an inactive account) added a child and updated my billing info.

Will this result in billing resuming with new child to be "active" and the child originally on the account to remain "inactive" or do I also need to send a reactivation email specifying such details?

I know it takes up to 24 hours to process... but I'm just wondering if I did it right (guess I shoulda asked about that first... )

Thanks again!!

hearthstone_academy is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

That could be misunderstood. You might end up with both kids activated. I would email [email protected] and specify exactly what you need to have done.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!