what exactly is considered a activity
    zigsdad is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default what exactly is considered a activity

for example on the pages:confused that have 2 circles with stars and a quiz below the line is each star a activity or is finishing to the quiz the activity.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zigsdad View Post
    for example on the pages:confused that have 2 circles with stars and a quiz below the line is each star a activity or is finishing to the quiz the activity.
    I knew this was answered on the forum. I found it and below it the first and best reply. But I also have included the link to the post so you can read the other answers and questions. Let me know if you need more help understanding.

The confusion arises because most parents think of a "lesson" as "the amount of material covered in one day (or one sitting)" . . . like a piano lesson!

Time4Learning defines it a little differently, as do many textbooks. A "lesson" is defined as one idea that needs to be mastered, and it might take several lesson activities (or several days) before the lesson is complete.

Think of the subject icon as a textbook (i.e. "Math"). When you click on it, you come to a page of chapter icons. When you click on a chapter icon, you get to a page of lesson icons (lessons within that chapter). When you click on a lesson icon, you come to a page of lesson activity icons. Clicking one of of those actually gets you into an activity.

The lesson plans within the parent login list the number of lesson activities available in each subject at each grade level. A mom who is a visual learner can better understand how this is laid out by printing the lesson plans, logging in as her student, and referring to the lesson plans while clicking on icons on the screen.

http://time4learning.net/forum/membe...-lessons-5044/
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.