What's the difference between LA and the LA Extension?
    Tsimmerson is offline Junior Member

Default What's the difference between LA and the LA Extension?

We've been using t4l for about a month and its going pretty well! But, I'm wondering what the definitions are for the two different language arts programs - anyone know?
    Thanks!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello, Tsimmerson. I'm copying and pasting Time4Learning's definition of both below. They are designed to be used together. This is the full link for an explanation of the Language Arts curriculum for a thorough understanding. If you look on the left side of the page, you can also find an overview of your student's grade level so you can see what's covered in each one.
    Let me also share this link for Helps and Hints for new members using Time4Learning.

The preschool to eighth grade language arts curriculum, which is offered by grade level and organized into two sections: Language Arts & Language Arts Extensions.

• Language Arts includes multimedia lessons that teach and reinforce lesson covering phonics, fluency, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, reading comprehension, writing processes and more.
    • Language Arts Extensions are designed to be used alongside the language arts curriculum. Lessons include reading comprehension strategies, grammar, writing, literature, spelling rules & more
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass