When you are ready to sign up, here's how!
" "
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: When you are ready to sign up, here's how!

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default When you are ready to sign up, here's how!

Click here to go to the sign-up page.

Information from the sign-up page: No long term contracts. Cancel any time. For $19.95/month, you get your own login and a complete language arts and math program. Add a second child for only $14.95 /month. Plus, we provide a 14 day money-back guarantee. Time4Learning has helped thousands of children, why not yours?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Default Re: When you are ready to sign up, here's how!

I filled out the form for a free trial last week and have not heard anything back yet about my account. I'm in a bit of a hurry researching options for next year so am wondering how long the approval process takes. Thank you.

You should have heard from someone by now. I don't work there, but I know they are fast. There must have been an error.

(954) 771-0914
    If you call them you can probably be signed on the same day.

Here is the email address again for followup.
    [email protected]

Welcome to T4L. Its a great program.
    ~Stephanie

mom to:
    Tori (13)
    Meghan (9)
    Andy (5)

Administrator hearthstone_academy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks, Stephanie!

Yes, CoHSMom, you should have heard something by now. You can follow Stephanie's advise above. You can also send me an email or a PM if you would like me to have someone call you instead.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

I never received anything but tried to login and it worked.

Junior Member Newbie

I am thinking about using this curriculum for our 4 kids, however, is it possible to do so with 4 kids and only 1 computer, it seems like it is very affordable so I am very interested

Yca
    Blog Entries

We have one computer, two kids on T4L, me running a business (plus a facebook addiction lol), and my husband doing his random things. It takes a LOT of scheduling and patience, but it certainly could be done. This is an amazing program and it works so well for my kids, but we add other things too - crafts, bible studies, journals, handwriting skills... While one is one the computer, the others can be quiet reading, journaling, lapbooking, chores, quiet time with mom.... whatever works for you guys. Let me know if you'd like to me to work with you to build up a schedule
    Ernestine and sudie like this.
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

Default Want to sign up after free trial is up but...

HI. My daughter(11.5) is LOVING T4L and is transitioning well. She has 4 more months of charter school(per their rules) and then she is SO being homeschooled. Anyway, I was wonder, our 14 day free trial is up 9 days before my husband's next payday and we won't be able to afford it to then. Do they limit the time you have to convert, or can we wait the 9 days?? I'd hate for her to lose the info she's used so far as well as the completed lessons? She's only totally completed a few(with homework, GS, sports, etc), but she wouldn't want to have to do them again(the ones she passed)?

I am thrilled with T4L and wish we'd found it earlier!
    Melissa
    lovehmschlg likes this.

Blog Entries

The fastest way to address this is to either email

[email protected] or call us at at (954) 771-0914 where we have

live support personnel ready to answer any of your questions from 8:30am

to 7:00pm EST weekdays.

Thanks!!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

Junior Member Newbie

Dear Kelly,
    those 19.95 dollars include the language arts and math, only? i mean, other programs (science, social studies, ecc) shall come on additional basis, is this right? I am sure all infos are on the site can you help me to find them ?
    thank you
    Mali

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast