Worksheets without Answers (8th G math)
    PaulaInNoVA is offline Member

Default Worksheets without Answers (8th G math)

I'm sorry if this is really stupid, but I can go into the parent login, find the adobe formatted answer keys to worksheets (8th grade math) but I cannot find the worksheets themselves to print without the answers! I checked by logging into my son's account, but there wasn't any "resource" spot to click on. I looked for a Teaching Guide, like there is listed in the language arts section, but there isn't anything listed in the lesson plan. Am I just missing it totally?

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Paula,
    If you don't see the "resource" or "Worksheet" icon, that means there isn't one for that particular lesson. There are often Worksheets, but not for every lesson.

http://www.time4learning.com/Hints/Hints_50.shtml

The hints page might be of some help to you.

Hope this helps!
    Kris C.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

PaulaInNoVA is offline Member

Thank you, Kris. I'd actually, eventually, found the worksheets. They are just a series of worksheets much further in to the math program than the lessons they seem set up to be worksheets FOR. (I'm wondering if this is making sense?) I'm thinking now that they are set up for review work rather than initial learning practice. Confusing to me! (I'm still very much a newbie here.)