Year-Round Schooling Too?
    jewelrymkr is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Year-Round Schooling Too?

I am interested in keeping my children kinda on a nice laid back schedule where they do schooling kinda year round with breaks when we need it. Is this an option with Time4Learning?
    Mountaineer Jewelry offers a variety of unique handcrafted jewelry. Every piece is individually designed by a member of the Swartz family in Natural Bridge, Virginia. Our handcrafted jewelry is full of enticing colors and graceful artistry. Take a moment to browse our many selections and enjoy the diversity of each jewelry design. Our 7 year old and 9 year old also enjoy taking part in our jewelry making business!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning is perfect for a laid back plan. That is what we do. We school year round so that we can take extra days off during holidays and vacations or even sickness. Time4Learing was a major blessing this past year when my husband was in a motorcycle accident. My son was able to do his school on his own and as I was able to help in in areas that he needed extra help in. He even improved 2 grade levels in Math and 1.5 grade level in his reading which is his struggle subject.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

Lena is offline Member

I agree, T4L is very flexible. There are some weeks when we do more on a given day because I know we have a busy week. Or sometimes we do school on the weekend and do fun stuff during the week. I think one of it's strengths is the flexibility.

Hth,

Stephanie739 is offline Senior Member

Hi there Jessica!
    Yes, this program is 100% flexible, your schedule, all the way. The year round approach is a great idea. Although my kids haven't quite accepted "school" in the summer (yet) we still take breaks whenever we want. And they still test beautifully each year. I much prefer the laid back approach too!
    ~Stephanie

mom to:
    Tori (13)
    Meghan (9)
    Andy (5)

jewelrymkr is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Thanks!

Thanks everyone for replying and letting me know you're thoughts and how you work. I appreciate it!
    Mountaineer Jewelry offers a variety of unique handcrafted jewelry. Every piece is individually designed by a member of the Swartz family in Natural Bridge, Virginia. Our handcrafted jewelry is full of enticing colors and graceful artistry. Take a moment to browse our many selections and enjoy the diversity of each jewelry design. Our 7 year old and 9 year old also enjoy taking part in our jewelry making business!