No More Time4Art?
    MrsFushy is offline Junior Member

Question No More Time4Art?

Is there no more access to Time4Art? My son was automatically enrolled in it some time ago but never used it, and now my 8th grade daughter would like to use it but we can't seem to find a way to add it to the curriculum anymore. It is on her dashboard but says it is expired. I have looked everywhere and find links to Time4Art through Time4Learning, but no way to add it as curriculum. Thank you!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: No More Time4Art?

Hi!

Time4Art is free for six months from the first time your child accesses it. That is usually more than enough time for a student to finish the program. The six months access runs whether it is actually being used or not.

You can purchase a one year extension for just ten dollars. That is NOT ten dollars per month. It is a one-time charge of ten dollars that gives you another year of access to Time4Art.

To do this, log in to your parent dashboard and click on Billing. Look for your child's name and then look below it for Extend Time4Art. Click on that and it's pretty self-explanatory from there.

Let us know if you still have questions. My own kids LOVE Time4Art! They've each gone through the program at least twice. If they do it when they're young and again a couple years later, they retain a lot more.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thank you!!!

Now I see a way to extend my daughter's Time4Art, but not my younger son's. Perhaps I just need to look and see if it is already available on his dashboard (although I don't recall seeing it the last time I saw his dashboard.) Hmm...

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Art is intended for grades four through eight, but it is available for younger or older students if you email [email protected] and ask to have it added.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Question Re: No More Time4Art?

He is in 5th grade. That's why I don't understand why it's not on his dashboard or in his available curriculum to choose from...?

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Time4Art is intended for grades four through eight, but it is available for younger or older students if you email [email protected] and ask to have it added.