PBrat4 is offline Junior Member

Default Question about adding Time4Art

Hello,
    My daughter is almost 16, and is enrolled here in the high school level courses. She would like to be included in the free trial for Time4Art. Is it available for the high school level students? If so, can you direct me to where I can find this option or add it to her account.
    Thank You,
    Paula
    Last edited by PBrat4; 06-04-2014 at 07:30 PM.

bailbrae is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there! That's a great question...It may only be for upper level students (4th - 8th grades), but I would definitely recommend that you email [email protected], and explain to them that your daughter would like to try it. It might be below her learning level (since it is geared for students who are not in yet in high school), but she still may enjoy it.

Good luck!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidental homeschoolers that are now entering their 12th year (2016-17) of homeschooling!

Visit me at You. Me. Us.

I was looking forward for my son to do time 4 art it says on his portal that I need to activate. How do I do that?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! Click on the tab at the top that says "Art" or "Time 4 Art" after he has logged in to his lessons. This is the page that has the blue circle in the middle that says "start lessons" and some tabs across the top that say "Playground" and so forth. You will be able to activate his art lessons from there.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

How do you activate time for art, Ours just says it starts in 0 days and a explanation of the program when we click the time4art tab at the start of his lessons.

Blog Entries

That means it's activated, Devidein! The explanation will tell you how to begin the lessons.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Marce703 is offline Junior Member

Where do I find this?

Blog Entries

Marce703, log in to your student's account and click on the Time4Art tab at the top to initiate the six months access to Time4Art. Most students complete all the lessons within that amount of time. If your student needs more time after the six months have passed, log in to your parent account and click on Billing/Edit My Account Info/Extend Art Program. You can purchase a one-year extension for a one-time fee of ten dollars. (This is not a recurring monthly fee; it is just ten dollars for the entire year's access.)

I can't figure out how to activate time4art from the parent portal like it says to do?

Blog Entries

Hi, steelefamily! Log in to your parent account and click on the Billing tab at the top. Look near the bottom for Art Program Information. Click on Extend Art Program beneath your student's name.