Will there ever be more T4A?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MamaToHerRoo

Thread: Will there ever be more T4A?

christen is offline Junior Member

Default Will there ever be more T4A?

Time for Art was one of the highlights of my daughter's year so far. She learned so much and she really has a knack not just for doing arts and crafts, but she really got into learning about art history as well. We wish there were more lessons! Will there ever be?

Christen

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

T4L is always doing what it can to help the program grow, but as of right now, I haven't heard/seen anything about adding additional lessons. Having said that, we would also LOVE to see the art program expand! I will be keeping my fingers crossed with you.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

I don't know anything about a planned expansion, but let me mention something. My daughter has gone through the Time4Art program 3 times at different ages/grade levels. While the program is the same, my daughter tells me that she learned something different or more in depth each time she went through. She also did more independent study on techniques she learned in the program, and looked up other works by painters mentioned within the program.

The first time through was a very "surface" level experience, the second time through she actually attempted techniques like stippling, and the third time she used T4A to guide independent research.

I, too, would love to see T4A expanded, but your child can benefit from going through it again at another time
    bailbrae likes this.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Great advice, Linda! My oldest son went through the program twice a few years ago, and like you...he was able to tell me new things he learned the second time around.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!