Introducing Time4Writing - Teacher-led writing courses
    t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Introducing Time4Writing - Teacher-led writing courses

Time4Writing was created in response to parent requests for teacher-led writing instruction.

Time4Writing's courses provide the editorial feedback that helps students improve. It helps students build the writing skills and confidence to express themselves clearly which will lead to success in the high stakes tests such as SATs and college entrance exams.

Time4Writing has beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for elementary, middle and high school students. These courses will run 8 weeks each and include writing assignments, quizzes and lots of great feedback from our course instructors.

For more information visit Time4Writing.com.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default We LOVE it!

I just want to say that we are using and LOVING Time4Writing! My sons teacher Leslie does such a good job balancing correction with praise and encouragement. He is learning and growing more than ever! I plan to use this with ALL of my children as we go along
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: We LOVE it!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMary
    I just want to say that we are using and LOVING Time4Writing! My sons teacher Leslie does such a good job balancing correction with praise and encouragement. He is learning and growing more than ever! I plan to use this with ALL of my children as we go along
    Mary, that is SO wonderful to hear. We're pleased to hear that it has been a benefit to your son.Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback!
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

!jafet! is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default O

wow i love dis program it helps alot my s0n is doiing greatt keeep it up

Tamcha is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Time4Writing

I just tried to access this.... and it is not available. Has it been suspended for the summer?

hearthstone_academy is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "not available". Were you unable to get into the site at all? Here is the link for Time4Writing.

A few of the classes are full for the next session, but you can keep checking for available space.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Tamcha is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks! Not sure what happened earlier... it kept directing me to a page that said the site was suspended and had bold type requesting that the webmaster contact them. Bizarre!

tdowling is offline Junior Member

I am signing my 6th grader and my 9th grader up for T4W as we speak. Is there any hope for more curriculum for 9th grade and above?
    Tracey
    Tracey

hearthstone_academy is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning is looking at options for high school courses, but there are no promises just yet.

One of my highschoolers is doing Time4Learning algebra this year, even though it's meant for advanced middle schoolers. Even if that's the only course your student takes, it's pretty hard to find an algebra program for $19.95/month . . . and he likes the T4L format.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

JohnEdelson is offline Super Moderator

Many parents know that their children need to improve their writing skills but are unsure what that means. For instance, parents often ask, "What do they mean by unnecessary detail and what is a tightly structured paragraph?"

I had an "aha" moment recently, when I saw this article about paragraph writing on Time4Writing.com. One of the teachers shows a paragraph "before" and " after." For me, it made these somewhat abstract concepts a lot more concrete.
    John Edelson, Founder
    It's Time 4 Learning. And Fun!

Time4Learning: Automated Online PreK-12th Curriculum for Math, Language Arts & More.
    Time4Writing provides eight week writing courses for students, 2nd-12th grade. Teachers included!
    Time4MathFacts: Automated Game-Based math facts practice, a foundation for future math success.
    Time4Languages: Ten of Rosetta-Stone's legendary language learning programs provided at reduced costs to T4L members