Looking for feedback on T4W or a trial (please)
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drgnstrm

Thread: Looking for feedback on T4W or a trial (please)

christen is offline Junior Member

Default Looking for feedback on T4W or a trial (please)

My daughter loved T4A and she is a great writer so I am considering T4W but I would really apprecaite some feedback first. How does everyone like it? What is it like exactly? For any admins out there, would you be willing to let us see a demo or try before we buy?

Christen

drgnstrm is offline Senior Member

I have used it for my son for 3 years and my daughter for the last 4 years. My daughter just finished doing essay writing. I like the teachers being the one giving the feedback so they know it isn't just mom wanting this from them or expecting this from them. We broke it down to 2 of the 8 week classes a year going in the order of what was recommended. The teachers we had allowed the student to revise their project if they didn't get a 90 or higher. You can ask to take the grade though but they recommended highly to let the student make the changes to show they are understanding what is expected of them. The feed back to me is fair and very helpful. We are going to continue it through her high school years starting next year. The lessons seem very well written and the easy to follow.

Your child will not be able to move on until their written assignment is graded, usually done within 24 hours. We did have a teacher this year that took 2-3 days and we got behind and had to ask for the free 1 week extension to finish. The teacher quit 6 weeks into it so the "substitute" was good about grading within 24 hours which helped us to get caught up. This has probably been the only issue I have had.

I think they have a 2 week trial if you don't like it you can get your money back it shows something to that here on the informational video link Learn More About the Time4Writing Online Writing Courses | Time4Writing
    cappuccinomom711 likes this.