Time 4 Writing in Summer?
    lisas is offline Member

Default Time 4 Writing in Summer?

My kids are finishing up with LA extensions make-up work and we will be done with 5th grade T4L for the summer. Their writing has, in my opinion, improved tremendously just using the LA extensions. We just did a research paper and I was impressed as to what each of them accomplished on their own. I want to expound upon this new found writing aptitude this summer. Is Time4Writing offered in the summer? What courses would be recommended for between 5-6 grades?

Actually, now that I read the other threads -- is the diagnostic part ready yet? I would like to hold off on spending the $$ for Time4Writing until I can see just where they might fit.

Thanks!
    Lisa
    Second year homeschooling 6th grade twins!
    My Personal Blog
    My Professional Blog

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Time 4 Writing in Summer?

Time4Writing IS available in the summer. My kids have taken five of these courses so far. Here's a page with an overview of Time4Writing courses.

You might want to look at middle school "Writing Enhancements" or . . . since this is their first T4W course . . . you could start with the elementary "Perfect Paragraphs". You do have two weeks to change courses if the one you select isn't working out. When you register, you can add a note in the "Comments to the teacher" section, asking her to make sure your child has been placed in an appropriate course. This will prompt the teacher to evaluate your child's work with this is mind, and she'll suggest the course adjustments she thinks are necessary.

Here's some more info about using Time4Writing in the summer.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

jack705 is offline Junior Member

I Gonna to check, this will helpful for kinds for improving their study.
    CNA Training Check It Out At CNA Board