The learning Odyssey
    jgutah Guest

Default The learning Odyssey

Hello, First I wanted to say thank you to Kelly for being so great about responding promptly and in such a positive way.
    I am still trying to get the hang of home schooling, however T4L is making it pretty easy, just a few little issues that come up. My new question is about the learning odyssey. Even though it is a non scored activity I cant find anything to grade by, rubric or anything, is there a place I am not aware of. It has been a long time since I have been in school and with out listening to the whole lesson I don't always know the answers. Example LA #6436 Clauses (independent & dependent)

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The learning Odyssey

Hello again! I'm happy to help.

I looked at the lesson you mentioned. It's always so nice to have the lesson activity number, so thank you!

This is one of the text-based language arts extensions lessons. These are intended for practice, so there are no answer keys. I realize that makes it difficult for parents who don't remember the material themselves.

When parents are "stuck" on one or more questions, they often post in this forum and other parents pop in with the answers. I realize that involves admitting what we don't know, but everyone has those things. I can do the language stuff, but I definitely need answer keys for math.

As a side note, "The Learning Odyssey" is another name for "Compass Learning Odyssey", who developed the curriculum used by Time4Learning. That's why you see their name in some things.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

jgutah Guest

Default Re: The learning Odyssey

Thanks for your response Kelly. I guess if its something I don't remember, it would be a good time to sit in for the lesson, never hurts to refresh my tired mind lol. Have a great day!