Help!

Thread: Help!

Unregistered Guest

Default Help!

I am considering homeschooling my 9 & 6 year old. I've never done this before and don't know how to get started! Who do I need to contact and is there any information I need to know before I start? Any information is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

Evan Guest

Default Re: Help!

Hello my name is Evan. I am a 9th grade homeschooler. My parents and i like this program because it has a quality curriculum and allows us flexibility in our lives. I enjoy it because it is technology based and allows me to work and learn at my own pace. I am 12 years old in ninth grade. I have attended public schools, highly capable programs, private school, home school, and now, this is my first year in time 4 learning. My plan is to attend 9th and 10th and then go on to running start at my local junior college.
    Go ahead and call the number listed on the homepage. Enrollment is easy and it is twenty dollars per student per month.

Good luck with the program,
    Evan Mackey

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Help!

Evan, thanks for the great testimonial!

Welcome, Guest! Each state has its own homeschool laws, and they are all very different. The first thing to do is to know and understand the homeschool laws in your state. I found this online about homeschooling in Washington.

You might also be interested in the free Welcome to Homeschooling guide.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!