Moving to Washington
    Unregistered Guest

Default Moving to Washington

Hello! My name is Leslie Hicks and my husband just found out we will be moving to Spokane in the December/January timeframe. I currently homeschool my three boys in Montana where there are no requirements that a parent needs to meet before being allowed to homeschool. From what I have heard I have a few options for getting certified to homeschool in Washington. Can someone point me in the right direction for getting started? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Unregistered Guest

Default reply4requirements2homeschoolNWa

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello! My name is Leslie Hicks and my husband just found out we will be moving to Spokane in the December/January timeframe. I currently homeschool my three boys in Montana where there are no requirements that a parent needs to meet before being allowed to homeschool. From what I have heard I have a few options for getting certified to homeschool in Washington. Can someone point me in the right direction for getting started? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.
    hi My name is Christine Mesa
    and I homeschool my four children. I homeschool with Time4learning.com for my kids that attend K-8 and one of my children with abcmouse.com from K-1grade and InsightofWa.net for Highschool kids you should complete the form declaration for intent to homeschool homeschooling be4 September of each school year if your children are 8years of age it is not necessary but it is necessary that someone has completed at least 46units of college it you have an intent to homeschool according to state requirements other than that the InsightofWa.net is for highschool and is a homeschool based program but it is a public school that provides you with a free laptop and counselors that support your effort to homeschool and it might be what you need if you have highschool children otherwise this program and the other abcmouse.com are perfect programs and kerpoof.com is an art program that you can also enroll in if you enjoy art.