This is intended to be a list of homeschooling resources for Washington State. Please feel free to add information about groups that I have missed or do not know about. Also, I will be adding to this list as I receive confirmation of the current contact information from group leaders. The reason it is so short right now is that I have only received responses from a few groups so far.

Thanks!

Washington Homeschool Organization
This is the oldest statewide, non-profit member organization in WA. Their primary purpose is to promote interchange of information and support among homeschoolers and to keep abreast of legislative developments to ensure independence for all homeschoolers.

Tacoma Homeschool Meetup Group
Tacoma based support group that includes play dates for kids, park time, free days at local museums and other educational field trips.

CHOSS (Christian Homeschoolers of South Sound)
Support group based in Olympia but inclusive of a wide area of the South Sound. They have a variety of activities and events. Please see the webpage for more information, but you must join to access "members only" sections for privacy reasons.

Trestle Homeschool Association
THA has been around since 1985 and exists to provide support to homeschoolers in the Everett, Washington area and its surrounding communities.

Tri-Cities Homeschool Support Group
This is a Christian homeschool support group. Their mission is to provide information, support and fellowship to local families in their homeschooling journey.