I'm a newbie with some questions
    HeatherAnn Guest

Smile I'm a newbie with some questions

Hi. I'm just getting ready to start this journey with my 8th grade son. I'm actually going to try the time4learning program with him after school for a couple of weeks. If we think it's still something we want to do then I will start the process of homeschooling. I would just like to have an idea of what we are getting into before I actually withdraw him from school. This is very scary to me. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated...and I signed up under my name rather than his...so now everything is addressed to me rather than him. How do I change that.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi HeatherAnn. Welcome to time4learning and to the parent forums. When you say you signed up under your name instead of his do you mean you registered as a student using your own name? Or you signed up for the forums under your name? The forums should be under your name. If you signed up as a student using your name you should be able to correct this by a quick email or phone call to support.

They are great about responding quickly. Just explain what you did and they will fix it for you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota