new to homeschool in wv
    bigfamily7 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default new to homeschool in wv

We are new to homeschooling in WV. Its been a rough start but it is worth it. Dont really know anyone else out there yet in our area but thats okay. just getting my feet wet or should I say some days drenched but it has been a trial and error and trying to find a good, attention grabber curriculum that keeps the education in rather than in and out the children's minds has been mindbending. So new to t4l and hopes that this will be a good curriculum, children seem to like it. Still trying to get the hang of the rules and regs of the county education dept but this is our first year so hopefully no problems but one step at a time. Well, just wanted to introduce myself and see who out there in WV.

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to T4L! Glad to have you here!! We have a couple of great members in this group, check out the threads to see any that you might find helpful
    Happy Homeschooling!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

Unregistered Guest

Red face

Welcome to homeschooling in WV! I have been homeschooling here for over a decade now. We live up in the Fairmont area. If you live near the larger cities there are all sorts of fun co-ops, meetings, and support available.
    This Spring CHEWV will have the state convention in late May. It's going to be held down in Charleston. It might be a great way to get to know other homeschoolers.

God bless
    Heather Laurie
    Struggling with ADHD, autism, learning disorders, or a parent with special needs? Join me and let us learn to thrive! | Special Needs Homeschooling

CherylB Guest

Is there anyone a member in Berkeley County, WV.? I am interested and would like to find out more. I have a first grader whom I homeschooled kindergarten. Could someone email me at [email protected]. Thankyou so very much.