New from Appleton Wisconsin

Default New from Appleton Wisconsin

Hi My name is Chloe I have a daughter named Grace who will turn 8 in May. Grace has adhd since kindergarten and is doing well at her Christian school. She loves school. In the last quarter her grades started slipping she is just giving up in her work lately... She is very smart and a friend of ours who just started back at her school told us about this website and we tried it at her house and Grace and I fell in Love with it...
    I had homeschooled full time as a nanny before when Grace was 3 but we moved back here and working full time 3rd shift as a single parent I had to find the best alternative so that is why I chose her school.I am now married and my husband wont let me homeschool full time yet He is fine as using this in adition to her schooling. I work full time as a nanny for 3 boys 2 are in school and then we also have a 17 month going thru her terrible 2s. Plus I babysit a lot for others so by the time they all leave Its 6:00 or 6:30.
    I plan to use this more full time with Grace and let the boys I nanny for watch they are 8,6 and 3 they all want me to homeschool them this summer... I plan to during nap time.I might do the pre k with the 3yr old in the fall.He turns 4 in October.
    I guess I just wants whats Best for Grace and I have been working with children for 20 yrs and I find every oppurtnity for educational...
    But Being a nanny has it perks to stay home with my girls and still make money.

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to T4L! You definitely stay busy with so many kids in your life! We're glad to have you join us, and please ask if you have any questions!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com