Okay everyone!

We are looking to move to Wisconsin from NC. We are having a huge issue with schools here in NC. There is literally no services for kids that are higher functioning but not able to be within a general classroom setting. Either the child needs to be able to stay in a regular classroom or be so far behind and not be in a graded class but I have 4 kids that don't "check the boxes"...

So, we are looking to move to WI. It may be or may not be a possibility to put them into school. I really want to try that first and have heard nothing but wonderful, great things about the school system in Janesville (I have a friend that just moved and is having a great response with her sons and she was having the same problems)..

I wanted to hear from you'll though. Do you homeschool for religious reasons? Do you homeschool because of your opinion? Am I not hearing the honest truth and going to have a culture shock with schools when I get up there? Is it just depending on where you are moving to in the state and this isn't or is an area of issue? I am needing opinions of all schools across the board (elementary, middle and high school)...

Help and Thanks in advance!