Anyone work from home?? I would love to know what you do
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Tinka123 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile Anyone work from home?? I would love to know what you do

Hi I have a 3,4, and 5 yr old that I homeschool because I prefer it due to the fact that I could not get my kids enrolled in any of the 3 schools near us, and I am a stay at home mom. I havent worked for quite some time after getting laid off, and I am currently having difficulty making ends meet. After my bills are paid I really dont have alot left (I know alot of you may be able to relate). So I would like to know if anyone has any information on working at home to please feel free to tell me

Thanks in advance

Syele is offline Member

I am a website designer and work from home, also do some content writing and occasionally mystery shop.

Check out the freelancing sites like odesk, vworker, elance etc. There are all sorts of jobs available websites, writing, virtual office assistants, voice over for videos and others. The trick is take one or two small jobs at very low pay so you can get some awesome feedback, then raise your price and look for bigger jobs.

maryc927 is offline Member

Syele, just out of curiosity...are the jobs at Odesk, work-at-home jobs? It sounds like they are from the looks of them but I need to make sure. Are you happy with Odesk and the work you do for them? What about the other two, Vworker and Elance?

Thanks for posting this information!

TravelMom is offline Junior Member Newbie

You can look into www.hiremymom.com.

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

wow I had no clue that those sites were actually legitimate! thanks for sharing
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

Mommysaver is offline Junior Member Newbie

I make a little bit by selling homemade goods on etsy.com but not enough to quit my job!!
    Educating Mom

noscamparents is offline Junior Member Newbie

I'm currently trying to make enough money to be a stay at home mom, but I have started a parents blog to help other parents who would like more financial freedom without the risk of getting scammed by all the bogus websites out there. If there are any moms or dads who do work at home either exclusively or for supplemental income I'd love to hear from you! I'm trying to create a community where I can put my ideas and other's together to make a sort of safe database for parents wanting to work from home.

Please message me if you have any info or you'd like to know more about what I am doing to supplement my income from home.

You can also google me.

valynntine is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi I have a 13 year old daughter that I homeschool. I have had 2 jobs away from home since homeschooling her but have been laid off from both. I decided to try my own home-based business with Mia Bella Scent-Sations. I love it and have made some pretty good money so far. You can check out my web site if you like it's www.valynntine.scent-team.com. It has my phone #'s if you want to call and chat or you can just browse through my site. Good luck in whatever you do

Syele is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by maryc927 View Post
    Syele, just out of curiosity...are the jobs at Odesk, work-at-home jobs? It sounds like they are from the looks of them but I need to make sure. Are you happy with Odesk and the work you do for them? What about the other two, Vworker and Elance?

Thanks for posting this information!
    Wow I don't keep up with the forums enough! Yes I can do any work from those sites at home. I am happy working with all of them.

hhomeschool2010 is offline Junior Member

How do u get into mystery shopping. Please email me as to who to contact. Thanks. Melinda
    [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast