coming over to the dark side ...
    Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default coming over to the dark side ...

lol ... bout time i joined you guys, right? for those of you who have known me for awhile, you know that hubby and i have had some financial burdens. well, i have finally gotten a job!! yay!!! my dad has worked for a courier company for the last 11 years, he started out as driving, but after his heart attack 4 years ago, went back to dispatch from the office. he's talked his boss into bringing me into the office, and so i've been doing a little here and there. last week i worked a bunch more because my dad had to take some time off, and it looks like i'll be there fairly regularly. the boss has found out that i have a background in accounting (just small office, nothing big time) and a bit of marketing, so he's going to utilize that. yay!!! hubby is still looking for work, but now that i'm going to be working days, he's going to be looking for something 3rd shift-ish.

so, here i am ... finally lol
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

JenniR is offline Junior Member

Welcome to the World of Work! LOL, T4L has been great for being able to be at work (for me - part-time) and know that I don't need to be researching for homeschooling. HUGE relief for us! It's kinda nice to get out the house for a bit and be on the "Dark Side"! Hope it goes well and that you enjoy your time there

Jenni
    South Africa

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

i have long touted my love for not having to "think" while homeschooling. yay!!! now that i have something else on my plate, i love it even more!
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!

WoolWytch is offline Member

Hi Yca - How is the working full time and homeschooling worked out for you?