Discussions about working from home
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kajalsengupta

Thread: Discussions about working from home

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Discussions about working from home

Secular Homeschool.com hosts a weekly discussion and this week it's about working from home and homeschooling. This week's discussion is hosted by ME! Head on over and and say howdy, if you're so inclined. You'll need to register and sign in over there, or you won't be able to see images.

Homeschooling While Working From Home

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

margaretcogburn is offline Junior Member Newbie

Now, exposure to at-home employment opportunities has exploded, and a wide range of job ads are just a mouse click away. But so are the scams.I want to spend more time with their children.that's why iam working from home as a teacher. While distance learning is not new, advanced technology, collaborative multimedia software designed for schools and high-speed Internet connections have created more opportunities for teachers and students to work together from afar.

kajalsengupta is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Online teaching is the new work from home career option

Quote Originally Posted by margaretcogburn View Post
    Now, exposure to at-home employment opportunities has exploded, and a wide range of job ads are just a mouse click away. But so are the scams.I want to spend more time with their children.that's why iam working from home as a teacher. While distance learning is not new, advanced technology, collaborative multimedia software designed for schools and high-speed Internet connections have created more opportunities for teachers and students to work together from afar.
    I agree completely. There are many ads related to "work from home jobs". Most of them are fakes , specially those who want money. I also work from home but am free of such hassles. I teach online . Teaching online is quite simple if you choose the right online teaching software.There are many free
    virtual classroom software which helps the beginners to assess the platform and their comfort level. It takes a few classes to get used to the environment and one can freelance or join any tutoring company. In short you are your own boss.
    faith.mcgregor85 likes this.