Thank you

Thread: Thank you

Belinda is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Thank you

I have been down and discouraged in regards to HS and WOH. I have been concerned that due to working full time I could not contiune homeschooling as my daughter just does not seem to be taking her responsibilities seriously.

After searching about and reading articles I am so grateful that this forum exists. It is an excellent support when needed and has opened my mind.

Thanks again

WoolWytch is offline Member

Don't be discouraged - many of us work full time and homeschool.

it's totally doable!

Lena is offline Member

Belinda, I know how you feel, and I only work part time! At times I feel overwhelmed too...wonder how we can accomplish what we need to accomplish. I just have to keep reminding myself that this is a huge growth opportunity for me.....to relax and go with the flow more-and to get/stay organized.

Just wanted to say hi-and that I understand!

WoolWytch is offline Member

I think the feeling overwhelmed might just be part of motherhood... I have left my IT job and am working hard to launch a business to work from home, and while I get more time with my kid (I'm writing this from a laptop in bed and letting them sleep in snuggled next to me) I find it's more difficult than ever as I have kids who play loudly on a normal basis and run into my work space often to show me something. Staying organized and following my task lists (including what areas of education they should be following presently) helps immeasurably.

That and having ladies to talk to to share the frustration and joy with. I wouldn't put my kids in public school for all the tea in china, because they really are learning more and in a way they need to.
    Annie M - AKA The WoolWytch
    Mathair Doula
    Birth and Postpartum Certified Doula in Central CT
    Homeschooling Mom to Calvin and the Diva, and mad Spinner
    My blog