Hi, New to TIME4EARNING home schooling my 6th grade son here in Riverton, Wyoming!!
    wybergmom Guest

Smile Hi, New to TIME4EARNING home schooling my 6th grade son here in Riverton, Wyoming!!

I have a senior in high school at RHS but am going to homeschool my 11 (12 in November) year old son. We are brand new to Time 4 Learning so this will be a learning experience for both of us!! I worry about keeping him socially active. But we will just to learn by trial and error. Would love to here from anyone else with advice for (as my sons would call me) a "newby"!!LOL

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Hi there, and WELCOME to Time4Learning!!!

Since you mentioned you'd like to find some social activites for your son, you may have some luck finding other T4L users near you with this Member Locator Tool.

We're so glad to have you join us here! Please let us know if you have any questions!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com