How does your homeschooling routine get affected by holiday
    drgnstrm is offline Senior Member

Default How does your homeschooling routine get affected by holiday

Ours gets affected by lack of time to get everything done that I schedule for us to do. With Christmas I also have 2 birthdays this month that help in the chaos of our homeschooling. We do take 2 weeks off for a Christmas break and 1 day off for one's birthday, my daughters birthday runs at the same time as our holiday break. So our routine is just to keep the basics going until after the holiday
    Happy Homeschooling Dayna

cindy4hope is offline Senior Member

Default Re: How does your homeschooling routine get affected by holiday

We will take one week off during Christmas break, then in Jan my husband and I plan to take our daughter on a 4 day vacation to a Wilderness Lodge in Pigeon Forge Tn. it has an indoor waterpark it's really a awesome place. Right after Christmas she will start getting bored after having a week off and she probably won't remember when public school starts back up so I can sneak back into homeschooling without her realizing. lol Hope none of her ps friends call while we are doing school work!

drgnstrm is offline Senior Member

Default Re: How does your homeschooling routine get affected by holiday

That sounds like a great plan. Good luck with your daughter and her ps friends lol, I could never get away with it, it is to small of a town and my neice has children in ps, she comes around a lot. But it sounds like a great split with the break.
    Happy Homeschooling Dayna