Wyoming State Homeschool Resources
    drgnstrm is offline Senior Member

Default Wyoming State Homeschool Resources

Wyoming Inclusive Homeschool Yahoo Group: A place for all homeschoolers no matter their religious preferences, or homeschool styles

Wyoming Homeschool yahoo group Open to all homeschoolers in the state or Wyoming or surrounding areas

Best Wyoming Homeschoolers yahoo group

ADHD Homeschool yahoo group Great place no matter what state you are form for advice for homeschooling your adhd children

Wyoming Homeschool MomNew website for Wyoming homeschoolers
    Happy Homeschooling Dayna

Tuffsmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Wyoming State Homeschool Resources

Hi,
    Thanks for providing this WY HS page! I've been home schooling for 2 years and this is the only time I've found something specifically for WY! Yeah! We used Time4Learning our first year and loved it. We took a break last year, and I think both of us missed it, so we are back. My son is LD and I love Time4Learning's format! Thanks for this awesome forum, and it's great to be back!!! I might even learn something! I know that I'm NOT smarter than a 5th grader!!!! Thanks again! Kim

Welcome to the board I am using it currently for my 4th grader and she is loving it, my son has moved on to highschool now. Let me know if you need any help and I am always here. I have been homeschooling for 7 years going on 8 now. I love that Show Smarter then a 5th grader all though I never do awesome either lol.

Added a new website for Wyoming homeschoolers

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Thank you drgnstrm for your help in adding more resources to the list!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com